Friday, October 11, 2024

Good News and Bad News - Start Here

Hello!

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Jesus Christ is once again visiting with and speaking to mankind to invite them to repent and prepare for His arrival.

In 2017, through a servant He has visited multiple times, Jesus Christ spoke the following to a large group of repentant Christians:

Cry peace. Proclaim my words. Invite those who will repent to be baptized and forgiven, and they shall obtain my spirit to guide them. The time is short and I come quickly, therefore open your mouths and warn others to flee the wrath which is to come as men in anger destroy one another. The wicked shall destroy the wicked, and I will hold the peacemakers in the palm of my hand and none can take them from me. - Jesus Christ

That's good news. The bad news is as follows:

The spirit of God is withdrawing from the world. Men are increasingly angry without good cause. The hearts of men are waxing cold. … This process of the spirit withdrawing will end on this continent, as it did with two prior civilizations, in fratricidal and genocidal warfare. For the rest of the world, it will be as in the days of Noah in which, as the light of Christ or spirit of truth is eclipsed, men’s cold hearts will result in a constant scene of violence and bloodshed. The wicked will destroy the wicked.

The bad news is that the day is coming where mankind will in anger destroy one another. The good news is that Jesus Christ offers an alternative.

And I, the Lord your God, will be with you and will never forsake you, and I will lead you in the path which will bring peace to you in the troubling season now fast approaching. - Jesus Christ 2017

The above is but one of the promises offered to those who receive baptism and keep the new covenant offered by Him in 2017. If kept, this covenant will prevent loss of light and warmth of heart as the spirit now steadily recedes from the world. Those who desire these things must first accept The Doctrine of Christ. The Doctrine of Christ is as follows:

In truth I tell you: Anyone who welcomes the spirit of conflict doesn't follow Me, but is following the accuser, who is the father of conflict. He incites people to angrily fight with each other. This isn't My doctrine, to incite angry fighting by people. But this is My doctrine, everything like that should end.

Listen carefully to what I tell you: I will declare to you My doctrine. This is My doctrine, and it is the doctrine that the Father has given to Me: I testify of the Father, and the Father testifies of Me, and the Holy Ghost testifies of the Father and me. I also testify that the Father commands all people everywhere to repent and believe in Me. And anyone who believes in Me and is baptized will be saved, and they are who will inherit God's kingdom.

But anyone who doesn't believe in Me and isn't baptized will be damned. In truth I tell you this is My doctrine, and I testify of it from the Father. Anyone who believes in Me also believes in the Father, and the Father will testify to them of Me, since He will visit them with fire and with the Holy Ghost. In this way the Father will testify of Me, and the Holy Ghost will testify to them of the Father and Me, because the Father and I and the Holy Ghost are united as one.

In addition, I say to you: You must repent and become as a little child and be baptized in My name, or under no circumstance can you receive these things. And again, I say to you: You must repent and be baptized in My name and become as a little child, or under no circumstances can you inherit God's kingdom.

In truth I tell you this is My doctrine. Whoever builds on this builds on My rock, and the gates of hell will not prevail against them. And those who declare more or less than this and establish it as My doctrine advocate evil and are not built upon My rock, but are built on a sandy foundation, and the gates of hell stand open to receive them when the floods come and the wind pounds them. - Jesus Christ

This is Christ's Doctrine as found in the book of scripture called The Covenant of Christ.

If you wish to follow Jesus in our day you must accept His Doctrine. If you do then you are invited to be baptized or baptized anew by men He has asked to do so (see bornofwater.org).

Do this and He will forgive you and you will obtain His spirit to guide you for time is short and Jesus Christ is coming. This is great news!

The problem with Christ choosing and sending messengers to proclaim His word is that those who hear are then judged based on how they respond to it.

Woe to anyone who refuses to listen to Jesus' words and the words of those He has chosen and sent to them. Anyone who doesn't receive Jesus' words and the words of those He sends, doesn't accept Him, and therefore He won't accept them on the last day. It would be better for them if they hadn't been born. - The Covenant of Christ

Therefore please do not reject or dismiss this message but instead sincerely investigate these claims and take the matter to the Lord in sincere prayer. Please, come unto Christ while there is still time to do so.

All must come unto me or they cannot be saved. And how do men come unto me? It is by faith, repentance, and baptism, which bring the holy ghost, to then show you all things you must know.

Behold, this is my doctrine: whosoever repents and comes unto me, the same is my church. Whosoever declares more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me. Therefore, he is not of my church. - Jesus Christ

The Covenant of Christ is The Book of Mormon translated into modern day English. As much Divine attention and assistance went into this version as was given in the original.

Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. He was not a polygamist.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is not Christ's church (though there are members of His church who worship within it).

The Book of Mormon, and its new translation titled TheCovenant of Christ, are given for us in our day and are Jesus Christ's words. Please read it so that you may know for yourself.

Jesus Christ loves you. He suffered to save you and now calls you to come unto Him.

Now this is the commandment: Repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the holy ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day.

In the name of Jesus Christ I say the words of this testimony are true.

~

Having said that, I recognize that these words may not convince you. Perhaps they even offend you. I have no intention of offending you. I'm doing this because of my love for God, my love for my fellow man and my confidence in what God is doing in our day.

Therefore, if my words do not convince you, please invest the time to investigate the matter further by reading the content of this blog. It is divided into four sections.

  1. Those who love Jesus Christ keep His commandments. Commandments such as those found in the Sermon on the Mount in the book of Matthew. To persuade you that I have been sent by Christ with His message I will start by expounding these commandments and encouraging you to obey them.

  2. Saving faith in God requires a correct idea of God's character and attributes. Here I will use the scriptures to expound what ideas you need to have about God's perfections to enable you to have saving faith in Him.

  3. God is speaking again in our day. To persuade you that I speak the truth, I will appeal to Jesus Christ's words directly as He gave them in 2017. It is my hope that in reading them you will hear His voice speaking. This section also contains two other documents worth reading.

Though inspired, I do not hold up my words in section one as scripture. The content in section two and three are different. They are scripture. The order you read this content is up to you.

He that treasures my teachings, and stands ready, watching for every communication I send him, is he who shows love for me. To those who show love for me, my Father will show love to them, and I love all those, and I will personally minister to them.

    If a man loves me, he will stand ready, watching for every communication I will send to him; and my Father will also love him, and we will come visit him, and continually abide by his side.

    Whoever claims to love me but does not stand ready, watching for every communication I will send, indeed does not love me. These teachings are not from me, but come from the Father who sent me. - Jesus Christ

These words are strong but true. Jesus Christ loves you and wants to come and visit you. Love Him in return and the day will come where He will do so. Therefore, please repent. Amen.


Sincerely,

Daniel Motola – danielm1313@proton.me

Next